Monday, August 3, 2009

A long time ago...MAUI!

Well I know it has been ages since I have updated my blog and I know my devoted readers are dying in anticipation! ha! It has been a whirlwind summer! I can't believe it is almost over and we will be moving soon! I will try to catch you all up to date so there will be several posts and pictures coming!

Starting where we left off...my parents came to visit back in May!

We had a wonderful time seeing my parents. I wish I would have had more time off to enjoy hanging out with them, but we had a good time. My mom cooked and cleaned and I feel like I hardly did a thing while they were here! Well I did cook once! It was nice.

Here's a picture of dad and I right after they got here! It is also a glimpse of our living room (which now has a huge photograph of the beach)

Right after they got here we went to Maui for a few days. Jeremy and I LOVED Maui. It was gorgeous and relaxing!

Mom and I at the airport


On the road to Hana


At the hotel before dinner


Parasailing was so fun!




Ziplining!




On top of the crater


Next post...the rest of my parents visit.

2 comments:

karen said...

we had such a fun time with y'all! the pictures bring a smile to my face. love y'all! mom

Nicole said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!