Thursday, August 26, 2010

MIA

I know I haven't been writing lately, but things have been quiet here!

Jeremy and I have enjoyed seeing each other more now that he is at his new school. He is loving communications school, and I love that he gets home early everyday! He has about 4 months left before we move again!

We have also enjoyed hanging out with friends from church. We are blessed with the friendships we've made at North Stafford Church of Christ and are so sad to leave them in December! We are making the most of the time we have left. We love having Bible studies, playing games, and going out to eat with wonderful Christian couples who inspire us to be better people!

I am waiting for the school year to start back up and get to substitute teaching again. I have been trying to be crafty lately and will share pictures soon, I promise! I'm almost done with my latest project.

I will leave you with this ADORABLE picture of my nephew Jaxon who I can't wait to see again at Thanksgiving (which seems like forever ways away)! He's almost 3 months old already!

3 comments:

Julie said...

JAXON!!!!!! :D
when does school start back there?

karen said...

love reading these words of friendship and love!
love you lots!
mom

Tara said...

Jaxon misses you both too. Can't wait to see Unkie and Katie.