Saturday, January 15, 2011

New everything!

I know it's been forever since I've written! We have moved yet again. We are now in Camp Lejeune, NC! We are currently in a hotel waiting to move into our new house on base and I can't wait! I'm so excited to finally decorate a home! God has been watching out for us as He always does! I'm job hunting, church hunting, and friend hunting. Jeremy leaves very soon so this will be an adventure for sure! I can't promise I will keep this blog up, but I will try to update every now and then!

4 comments:

karen said...

yay for new adventures! your blog heading really does live up to its name! can't wait to see your new place~in person! blessings to you and jeremy as you prepare for all the newness!
xoxo,
mom

Tara said...

I am so glad that y'all got a house so quickly. We look forward to seeing pictures! Praying for you as you look for a job, church, and friends! Love you

sara burrell said...

such good news: you're getting settled! and so happy to hear you
got a house..... i see trips to sherwin williams in your future....
how much fun you'll have decorating your new nest! love from us in georgia...

Betsy said...

KATIE!!! a friend of mine from college lives on base!! her husband is in the marines...and recently deployed! i will get in touch with her and maybe you gals can meet :)