This is our front door. Jeremy had this sign made on his deployment in the Philippines. He had it hanging here when I came home from the airport!
This is from the front door. The kitchen is straight ahead and a bathroom is in the hallway. The living room is to the left.
Our bedroom. We still haven't decorated much, but I have been looking! I put the bed together all by myself! The bed is very tall!
Another view.
The view from the window. The right doorway is our closets that leads to the bathroom. The other doorway leads to the hallway and other rooms.
Our guestroom. All that is in it right now is a bed.
This is our huge storage room across from the guestroom.
I got this barstool at Ross for my bathroom!Isn't it pretty?
I still haven't taken pictures of the living room, laundry room, and study. They are all boring though.
Jeremy's foot is much better! Thank you for the prayers!
I finally got to go to the beach yesterday! It was a beautiful day so I went to Honolulu and laid out at the military hotel since I was alone. I am finally starting to look tan! Everyone keeps telling me how white I am! haha. I also went for a run around the neighborhood. This was my view as I ran...

and

There is a nice beach just a few short blocks from our house. It's not too safe to swim out very far in because of the reefs, but it is still nice!
Tomorrow is potluck Sunday at church! I made some no-bake cookies. I will become more adventurous once Jeremy gets home and I can test things out on him first :) Tomorrow is also the day I teach the 2 and 3 year olds. I better get to sleep!
5 comments:
i would like to be staying in that guest room! maybe sometime! the bedroom furniture is so nice. i am way impressed that you put that bed together all by yourself. but i shouldn't be surprised that you could, of course! your blog colors look very much like your house colors in your bedroom and all. pretty. oh, and i love the front door sign. it all looks very welcoming! good job, mrs gudgel!
love, mom
your home is so pretty!! i'm jealous :) hehe!! hope all is going well for you. if you ever need anything, my best friends grandparents live on Oahu... I can get you in touch with them if you ever need a grandparent-y type!
love!
Sal
hello there katie! i love seeing pictures of your home and your neighborhood :) to go from abilene to the beach views like you have is pretty unreal!! that storage area is awesome. sending love and a big hug--- cousin amy
Hey Katie, this is Eric. I looked through your posts and your pictures, your place looks really nice! Your bedroom dresser type of furniture looks somewhat similar to ours. Whenever the weather is good on the weekend you'll have to go snorkeling for Laura and I. I can't imagine that hobby ever getting old with the types of views of the reef and the fish there in Hawaii. I'm so jealous.
Thank you so much for the shirt you got me for Christmas. I love it! I've enjoyed wearing it to remind people who should and should not be eating Trix. We will miss seeing you and Jeremy at Sing Song. Give him a holla for me.
Eric took what I was going to say! Yeah, your furniture looks like ours, so of course, I love it! ;)
Happy birthday today!!! Blog about how you celebrate. Love you!
Post a Comment