Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome home Jeremy!

Jeremy is back! We have been enjoying hanging out together all week. I cooked lots of food, snuggled with my husband, and went out to dinner.

I made a delicious salmon dinner one night. Jeremy says it was gourmet. It had oranges, strawberries, onions, peppers, onions, and lots of other ingredients I had never used before. It turned out pretty well I think and we enjoyed it for many days. It was in the Paula Dean cookbook I got for a wedding gift. I've also made a hashbrown casserole upon my husband's request and made another one tonight for potluck tomorrow.

We finally bought our plates, bowls, and mugs tonight and I am very excited. We bought red ones and yellow ones to mix match.





We went out to eat in Honolulu last night to celebrate Valentine's Day and my birthday. It has been raining alll weekend which has not been fun. We wanted to go to the beach today, but that was a no go.

This was from our dinner in Honolulu. (Aunt Sara, he loves the new polos! He's worn both already and they are perfect! Thank you!!!)


Jeremy gave me this purse that he bought in South Carolina. If any of you saw my old purse that was falling apart that I bought in Belize, this one is exactly like it but different colors! I love it!!! The picture isn't very good.


Jeremy turned in his OCS package this week. This means he is trying to become an officer. If it gets past all the boards, we will be moving to Quantico, Virginia sometime in the fall where he will go through officer bootcamp. Pray for us to have peace that wh will get this if it is what God wants. It would make life a lot better for him at work and us at home. I had two papers due this week so I worked on those all week!

Jeremy says he will do a post soon and put pictures up from his trip. We'll see if that happens!

Aloha!

1 comment:

karen said...

love the colors you have used in your home. so pretty! it's fun to get an insight into your life in paradise! so glad jeremy is home safe and sound, and look forward to his post! love, mom