I started a new job this week at Bank of Hawaii! I am working at the location here on base. This week I basically just observed and next week I get to go to Teller School in Honolulu. It's not too busy here on base and the hours are really great. I am just working part time but they are open Mon-Thurs 9-3 and Fri 9-4. I will have to work one Saturday a month at a different location from 8:45-1:45 or something like that. It will be a good job for me.
Other than that not much has been going on! I finished my last paper for school ever this week and it was a 10 page double spaced research paper on military sexuality. It's so nice to finally be done with school!
We have an Easter egg hunt at church tomorrow and look forward to that.
I am so excited people are buying tickets to come visit! Mel and Matt are coming in June, Katie, Katie, and Kara in August, and my parents in May! Everyone else needs to come visit too!!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good to see you are both doing well. Steve and I were in Hawaii last October- we LOVED our time there. Blessings on all the transitions ahead of you.
YAY Hawaii! :) Can't wait to see you!
I hope work's going well! :)
Yea for jobs, Katie! I love reading your blog. I hope your job is exciting for you. much love to you! --jenny
we are so excited to see y'all next month! can't wait!!
bank of hawaii is lucky to get an employee like you.
blessings and much love,
mom
Post a Comment