Our bedroom
Other side of our bedroom
Our master bathroom
Our awesome bathtub!
Our guest room just waiting for you to come visit!
Guest bathroom
Living Room
Other side of living room
Dining Area
Looking into the kitchen
Kitchen
Spare room, it is now an office but I didn't take a new picture. It is organized now too!
That's it! Next post, Jeremy's graduation from TBS which is Thursday!!!
4 comments:
Hooray for pictures! Thanks for posting these. :)
What a beautiful home! I love it! It is so fun to keep up with what is going on with you two! Tell Jeremy congrats on his graduation, I hear ya'll are headed on a fun trip! Good for you! Love you girl!
you have really decorated your home in such a lovely way. i love the personal touches (from the G's to the photos of y'all to the special Hawaiian picture above your sofa.
katie ~ what a warm and inviting home you have made! can we just
photo-shop aunt sara on that guest room bed, and all will be right in the world. :)
Post a Comment