We have a wonderful house on base at Kaneohe Bay. It is only 7 years old and has 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, and lots of storage! I have been busily decorating the house. So far we have bought a kitchen table, bathroom towels, rugs, and curtains, our bedspread, microwave, toaster, and other necessities like hangers and toilet paper, etc. We are ready to fill our house up as it is very empty! I will add pictures of the house later if I can find a cord!
Here is our bedding we bought:


5 comments:
Welcome home! Aloha...will I maybe see you tonight?
LOVE the bedding!!!
how's hawaii???
better yet..how is being with your husband?? :)
you have always had good taste. it's very pretty! love it. enjoy setting up house!
love, mom
Katie! I was thinking of you the other day and hoping you were settling down in Hawaii. I am so glad that you have a blog. It will be a nice way to keep in touch while we are in different hemispheres. :)
katie!! so glad you have a blog, bc i love reading them. so keep posting, and i will keep reading! hope everything is going so great and i can't believe you are living in hawaii! love ya!
Post a Comment