It is starting to look like a home!
We bought couches last night and I am about to go get my kitchen table! Jeremy has been having to work a lot so I have gotten some things done, but I can't leave base. ahh. We have a rental car for now, but I am not old enough to drive it, so I have been driving back and forth from the commissary and Px which is about 4 blocks away very carefully. We are going car shopping this weekend and will hopefully find a good deal. Jeremy leaves next week for training on the mainland for a month so I need a car before he leaves so I can get a job!
Our neighbor is currently reving his engine of his motorcycle and has been for the past 20 minutes and it is very loud. Gotta love military neighbors.
I stocked our pantry today with food, but we still don't have any cooking pots...just disposable plates. I'll take pictures of our new table soon!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jan 20th-happy 7 month anniversary you two!
have fun making your house a home.
love, kmom
Post a Comment