So I know I haven't updated in awhile and there is so much to tell you!
First off we got a car! It's a 2008 Toyota Corolla. I wanted silver, Jeremy wanted gold, so we got white! We love it and it is practical which is why we got it.
Second we bought a tv! yah! We got a 42' tv with a free blue ray player, and a sound system. These are Jeremy's toys and he has enjoyed watching movies and listening to music. We get our cable tomorrow.
Third we got our bedroom furniture! It looks so good in our room too! We are missing one piece they didn't have in stock but will get it next week.
Fourth we got some kitchen stuff! This means I have to cook now. So far so good! I've already made chicken, rice, brocolli, and cookies from scratch.
Two of our boxes have made it here from Texas so that is very good! I am subbing for the 2 and 3 year old class next week at church...I'll let you know how it goes!
OH! and Jeremy doesn't have to go to the mainland anymore!! Yah! He is bummed since this would have been a good trip for his job, but I am ok with it. ha
I PROMISE to add pictures this weekend! I have been trying to clean the house so they will come soon. I am still trying to find some bath mats for the bathrooms and we need an entertainment center.
Must go cook dinner!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like things are going great for you, sis :) now to find a job! haha. and yay that Jeremy doesn't have to leave anymore...kb told me in class about him having to be gone and i was like omg that stinks! but not anymore!
thanks for the update :)
LOVE "peeking" in at your newleywed life! brings back fun memories :) i remember my "first" meals i made for richard AND he ate them! bless his heart! they were awful..we still laugh about it!
Post a Comment