Good news! You can now leave comments by just putting anonymous and then signing your name at the end of the post! This is especially for my grandparents out there who couldn't figure it out!
Things are not very exciting around here. I've been helping out our family minister and his wife, who are moving back to the mainland, clean the preacher's house so our preacher and his wife can move in. Other than that I am trying to get rid of the cockroaches in our house. Apparently you are supposed to get used to them here because they don't stay away, but I refuse. I don't want them!
I went to my first visit with a military doctor and let's just say I don't ever want to get sick. She was not nice and kept telling me things that I know are not true. She tried to tell me that Zyrtec is a perscription medicine (which any good doctor knows it is not anymore) and that my medicine didn't come in 10mg but only 20mg or 40. Well why does my bottle from Walgreens say 10mg then? Yeah she was wrong. Dr. Martin move here!
I am now the teacher for the 2s and 3s on Wednesday night at church. As one of the guys said, I got voluntold. That is where you are told you are now volunteering for a role. So far it hasn't been too bad. I am trying to teach them songs since I don't know all of their songs here.
I am sad I am not in Abilene for Sing Song. And the dedication of my grandparents welcome plaza and labyrinth and ACU. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss Abilene, but I am excited to see the Sing Song video of the Siggies (my social club) rock!
Aloha for now!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
kt,
we'll be missing you and jeremy this weekend. but videos and pictures will be on their way. sounds like you are having quite the adventure of being a homeowner and all. love the details of your days! those 2 and 3 year olds are lucky to have mrs gudgel as their teacher. aloha and howdy, and love, mom
You need to ask to be assigned to a different PCM. STAT. Military health care should be great.
Go Siggies!
Post a Comment